Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 12-Things are looking up...

I am so far behind on the blog, it's been so long, to the point that it's overwhelming because I'm so far behind, but here goes... Let's catch up with some retrograde blog posts...enjoy!

I'm going to start this post off on Wednesday March 31st...This is the day things started to get better.  After the previous post, me and my girlfriends went out for some celebratory drinks, and some seriously missed fun! 

This week was a little bit of a break from the last few weeks of horror, I had 3 days off school for Easter, which I know seems like a lot.  But it did not feel like a lot.  I got so behind in school I had lots to catch up on, plus I had to study for my next pharm test (which I really need to do well on, because I didn't do so great on round 1). 

On the plus side, Rich and I did get out of the house a few times...

We started with a trip to the National Cherry Blossum Festival at the Tidal Basin.  So here is my official review of the DC Cherry Blossums:
1. They are very pretty,
2. They are NOT BLUEBONNETS (a. bluebonnets are better, b. people here don't even know what bluebonnets are)
3. LOTS of people come to see them,
4. They are worth a gander if you are here, but not worth an entire trip just to see, especially when you can see them right here.

We had our Kickball Meet and Greet party at my friend Lauren's house, which was tons of fun!  This was the first night in a while I was able to really cut loose and have fun...definately necessary!  We capped the evenings festivities with a pinata and an easter egg hunt, your jealous now huh?


This is a W for WINNERS!!!
We were the evenings OFFICIAL Flip Cup CHAMPIONS!


Then Sunday for Easter we went with Sara and Tom to a friends house, met some new people, and hung out with the fam a bit.  Plus I wasn't doing school work, so that makes everything better.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are soooo busy! I can't even imagine! Glad to hear you are doing well! I agree about the cherry blossoms (even though I have never seen them) but I know for a fact that NOTHING can be any better than Bluebonnets! (Notice Bluebonnets are in caps and the cherry thingys or whatever they are called is not!) :) Love and miss!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit Counters