Friday, July 10, 2009

Kandice was my Inspirattion

Anyone remember the swivel barstools from behind the bar in our house? They were beige and had been seriously damaged by drink spillage. After reading my friend Kandice's blog, I decided it would be a great idea to reupholster them, so I can try to sell them instead of just giving them away. So I went to JoAnns bought some fabric and borrowed Amanda's staple gun, five dollars and 30 minutes later and here's the result....







Anyone need some barstools???

2 comments:

  1. I really am sorry my baby crapped on you...also we can't forget the ugly baby with the cankles that was hogging the changing table...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I've never had a blog entry with my name in the title..I'm so excited!! Glad I was an inspiration ;) They look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit Counters