Friday, July 10, 2009

"Sorry my baby crapped on you" and Chorus Line


July 9th, busy day...


Started about midnight with an impromtu night out on the town with Kayla and Tara, that ended with a drunken late night swin and me and Tara sleeping on the couch.


Then there was a wonderful lunch with Nancy and Brenden. I always love hanging out with Nancy, but now that Brenden is around WOW! He is so freaking cute right now, he's almost five months and he just smiles and giggles alot, I really enjoyed his life of the party personality...I wonder where he gets it from? I also think he feels pretty comfortable with me seeing that as soon as I started holding him, he pooped his pants.


After lunch I grabbed a quick nap before I went to my last Dallas Summer Musicals show of the season. I took my cousing Brandi as her 2008 Birthday/Christmas present. We went to dinner at PD Johnson's Deli to keep up with mine and Lisa's tradition, unfortunately I could not partake in the free beer as I had an unfortunate experience with bud light the night before, but the queso sure was therapeutic. Then we headed to the show, which was really wonderful, definately not my favorite of the season, but great. It is one of the 3 longest running broadway shows of all time, it ran for 15 years from 1975 to 1990 and then they revived it in 2006. It had a nice old time broadway feel with big choreographed dance number and ended with all the glam and glitz I think of when I think of broadway. As usual the highlight though was getting to spend time with the cuz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters