Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week 11- BIG week!!!


Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well, I really miss you all!!!!

This week we turned in our Literature review, WHEW!  Glad we finished that, but now I have to get started on anatomy, but Richard is coming this weekend  so I really need to finish up before he arrives!  So Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Anatomy study....

Friday night 11:30 pm Richard ARRIVES!!!!!

Saturday, I spent the day enjoying the company of my husband, which was wonderful! I hadn't seen him in 7 weeks, so it was unbelievably wonderful to see him!!!  He got into DC at 11:30 Friday night without delay, Angel and I met him at the airport.  Saturday we ran errands, went out to Tyson's corner (good shopping) then Katie and Kurtis (Katie got Rich his interview) over for dinner.  We had Linguine con Cotze (with mussels) and chicken Milanese with salad followed by Ameretto Chocolate pie!

Sunday, we slept in and then met Sara, Tom, Leo, and Josey at Gravelly Point, where we watched the planes take off!  Then we headed to my hood for some good gelato at a local joint.  Then we headed back to the house and Rich watched the Cowboys while I studied for my anatomy exam.

Monday, BIG DAY!  Richard has his interview today.  He interview at Raytheon in Falls Church (20 minutes from our apt), he interviewed from 10-2pm, while I was at school.  He then picked me up from school and we came home and I studied for anatomy for a couple of hours, while he napped and we had date night.  We went to La Tasca, a fabulous Spanish restaurant, they have fabulous sangria and food.  We had a great time, then came home and watched OTH, and Friends!  So another thing that happened today, I became class rep.  Essentially I ran for class president like 3 weeks ago and I lost.  Kate won, but due to school and her father's health she felt it was not a good time for her...So NOW I am class pres!  How exciting right?  I got it by default, whatever, I wanted to do it.  I did it in undergrad and I had a great time, so I can do it now!!!!

Tuesday, ANATOMY FINAL!!! (I think it went well) Then I went home , took a nap with Rich, we got up, walked the dog, ate lunch and he took me back to school.  Who ever would have thought such an average day could be so wonderful!!!  Anywya, then Rich took me back to school and I took my practical final!! Which was fabulous, I did very well, and then I went and drank (only 4 glasses of wine) before my tuesday night health policy class!!!

Finally, I just want to say
CONGRATULATIONS TARA AND BEN!!!!!!  I am so excited for you guys!  I can't wait till August 7/14 2010! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters