Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 12-I'm too sexy for my Cranium...


Me and Heyni with Dr. Azzam (best anatomy professor ever)

BEST week of the semester!!!! Anatomy is finished, one A down we'll see if I can pull off a few more.  This week was basically a week of celebration.  Anatomy final on tuesday.  Then all day wednesday and thursday I spent time with Lauren, Adaire, and Amy working on our mind boggling scapula presentation.  We rewrote some popular songs...including ABC, 123 (the Jackson 5), Fresh Prince (Will Smith), Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice), All the Small Things (Blink 182), and I'm too sexy (forget who sings this...)  I've posted some videos on you tube, do a search for Georgetown NAP 2011 to find the evidence! 

My Anatomy Presentation Group-We ROCKED!!!

So Friday we delivered our presentations (search Georgetown NAP 2011 on youtube for a video), followed by pizza and beer courtesy of our professor!  It was fabulous, but the real party was Saturday.  About 10 or 12 of my classmates celebrated with a night out on the town.  We met at Lauren's to pregame, then headed out to Roxanne's in Adam's Morgan for some more alcohol, dancing, and pure insanity!  This night has been the highlight of my semester, it was so nice to go out and not think about school or what I wasn't getting done!  I also feel like I have officially been initiated into the DC bar scene after a 3:30 trip to Jumbo Slice, they have NO Jack in the Box or curly fries here!!!  They serve the largest slices of pizza I have ever seen, check it out!

Sunday, day of recovery and biochem catch up, only one more day of class before Thanksgiving break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters