Thursday, December 17, 2009

Week 15-Finals Take 1


It all started Monday with a hellacious Anesthesia exam.  Started with a written exam with two flat out wrong questions.  Followed by a horrific comprehensive oral exam in which I spent roughly 20 minutes regurgitating everything I've learned in the last semester...it was great (<--note the sarcasm). 

Followed Tuesday by my final Health Policy class.  We had presentations for our final grade, and my group did a presentation on death panels.  If you think you like Sarah Palin I suggest you google her with death panel and look at just how intelligent she is.  Prior to her smear campaign there was a provision in the reform bill that provided medicare reimbursement for end-of life counseling (which is fabulous), but now it has been removed.  Thank you Sarah Palin!  More people will now waste our resources because their families won't know what they won't.  Ok, I'm done with my soap box...

Wednesday, I had my last biochemistry lecture!  Thank God!  One more comprehensive exam in this class on monday, then its all over...Until January that is.

Thursday, was slightly painful... I got to spend 8 whole hours listening to research presentations...  When I have a biochemistry final to study for.  Now I'm blogging when I should be studying.


Friday, I studied all day and then Nicole and I took a break and went to see the National Christmas Trees down by the White House, followed by dinner, and some White Chrismas!  So the big lighted tree is the national tree and then their is an individual tree from each state or territory.  The pic of me is front of the Texas tree, the ornaments were decorated by kids at a Christian school in Lewisville.  This was my last break before a weekend FULL of studying!



1 comment:

  1. aww i wish you had a pic of the indiana tree!! =) good luck on your last bit of tests!! then off to mexico!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit Counters