Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to the Blog

So, It's been 4 months since I've blogged about anything, so I'm not going to even attempt to catch up except to say that it's been a crazy few months trying to keep up with school, vacations, and visits.  Some of it's been great, but unfortunately more of it is overshadowed by the overwhelming sense of horror associated with school.  But now, on to better things...

I think I'll start with July 15th, which is just about the best day in recent history.  This was the day I took my last final for summer school, a pharmacology oral exam (which is just as awful as it sounds), but the completion of this exam signalled the END of phase I of my program, or the end of the didactic (all school all the time) phase.  So we went and celebrated with lunch at the Liberty Tavern, yum!

It was also Lauren's birthday, Happy Happy Birthday Lauren!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters