Monday, August 2, 2010

End of Phase I Party and Field Day

July 16th

My classmates and I celebrated the end of phase I with a BBQ Pool Party.  We spent hours just hanging out eating and drinking, attempting to regain some sense of normalcy in our lives.  It was so good to kick back and relax.

Angel got to come to the party too, she was a hit!!!

The next day, July 17th, was Lauren's Birthday party.  She celebrated with a huge old school field day.  We divided up into teams (of course Rich and I were on separate teams), and competed in a series of events including wheel-barrow race, egg race, water balloon toss, dizzy cone, and a combination relay.  Lucky for me, my team won technically (regardless of what Richard says).  He seems to think his team should of won, but he didn't listen to the instructions and was disqualified. 


The Birthday Peeps


The Winning Team...Go Hairy Hippos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters