Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One year from Today

One year from today I will be finished with my clinicals and will be about 1.5-2 months away from being a real CRNA and about two weeks shy of graduation.  I know that's not long at all but I'm afraid it's going to be one long year with a lot of 10 and 12 hour shifts between now and then.  I think I'm going to be exhausted by then.

Today also has another landmark it is the first day I've officially been off 1:1 at work.  Which means now I'm practicing with more responsibility because I'm only working with anesthesiologist's and they are assigned to more than one OR simultaneously. This is basically the same set up as I anticipate once I'm done with school.

1 down 364 more to go...

1 comment:

  1. yay! milestones are wonderful :)
    you are amazing, and i'm sure you'll be great. the time will fly by, because it always does! miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit Counters