Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweaters!

Saturday, December 4th

We were invited to an Ugly Christmas sweater pub crawl, and really who can pass up a chance to dawn a heinous Christmas sweater in public?  Not me!  So Richard and I went to Goodwill to look for something to wear, naturally we didn't bring any Christmas sweaters to DC with us...  Much to our shock when we arrived they did not have a single Christmas sweater.  So, per my friend Lauren's suggestion I decided to make my own, and we headed to Ross to find the canvas.  Richard found a Christmas tree tie and I bought a cheap red sweater, and headed to the craft store to find the decorations, next thing you know this is what we came up with...



We spent an excited evening hoping around Dupont Circle with some good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters