Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pasta alla'Uovo

The best Christmas present I got this year was from my loving husband.  He gave me the pasta attachment for my kitchenaid mixer, which I have been wanting for a long time.  So the day after Christmas, Stephen, Richard and I came home and set out to make our first batch of fresh Pasta alla'Uovo (Egg Pasta).  It went pretty well for our first try, we ran into a few technical errors, but overall it was delicious! 

In case you are interested in trying this out for yourself, here is the recipe I used which was the perfect consistency, not too wet or too dry.

4 eggs
2 1/4 cup of flour
1 Tbsp EVOO
1 tsp salt

Here is our Fettucine con Gambieri...


We are going to try our hand at Ravioli today...We'll let you know how it goes!


1 comment:

  1. seriously can't wait for you to move back and make me some pasta! that looks delicious!!!! yum! miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit Counters