Sunday, January 2, 2011

This Year I GRADUATE!!!!

Richard and I spent our first new year's eve outside of Texas ringing in the new year in our nation's capitol! 


We went to a party at Lauren, Kate and Sean's place to celebrate with some our of favorite DC peeps.

 Me, Lauren and Nicole (Heyni we missed you!)

This are four of my classmates we got to celebrate with!

It was a great time, Tony taught me the Dougie, Nicole and Richard both belted some faux Karoke in a beautiful handcrafted microphone (thanks to me and Lauren), Jake clearly rocked the sombrero, and Nicole and I spent the first two and a half hours of the new year dancing and singing our hearts out to a medley of salsa, rap, and some nice 80's throw backs!

As great as it was it's the first new year's in quite a while we didn't ring it in with our friends in Texas, we missed you guys!

Happy New Year from the East Coast!! 

P.S. This year I finish school!!! (start praying now that I'll be able to come back to Texas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters