Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The ALMOST Birthday Bust

June 13, 2009

If you know me, you know I love any excuse to have a party, or host a get together, especially for your own birthday. Unfortunately, everyone I know was extremely busy this particular weekend this year, so it ended up being me, Lisa, Rich, and my parents. Luckily going out on the lake is wonderful regardless of how many people you have. It was a perfect lake day, minus the beeping malfunction of the boat. For some reason anytime the boat key was turned on the boat made an alarm-clock like sound, extremely loud never ceasing…annoying to the point we spent most of our time swimming and floating in the middle of the lake. After the lake we enjoyed some westerns (I wish you could hear the sarcasm in my voice), while Richard, mom, and Lisa cooked up a feast.



We also entertained ourselves with a a doggy photo-shoot, which seemed more like a three ring circus, complete with wranglers. We had my parents red bone hound, Rebel, and three uncooperative chiuahuas, Angel, Daisy, and Sugar, and Lisa, mom, and I to wrangle and photograph. Here is a little of what we came up with...


Sunday, Lisa headed out to do some moving, and we headed back out on the Lake, for one more day of famiy fun.
My Sweet Angel!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed it. Love the doggy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the one of all 4 of them together! quite an impressive feat! sorry we missed it too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit Counters