Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Car Day and Lisa's Birthday!


June 1st

So besides a long, sickening day of travel with a subpar entertainment system (compared to the first trip across the pond), today is NEW CAR DAY!

Despite still being sick, Rich and I headed to Ace Car Sales in Dallas to pick up the car we put a down payment on before we left. We bought our first car together, a bright red 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback. It was a steal at $7995, and is the perfect car for banging around DC. This means we will soon have an Infinity FX35 on the market if anyone is interested.

The only problem with this little car is the smell. It has the faint trace of what I think is cigarettes…hopefully some open window driving, febreeze, and little air freshener trees will take care of it.

My little RoadRunner (That's her nicknam, her horn goes mmme mmmmmee, like the RoadRunner)


Today is my friend Lisa's Birthday, sorry I didn't call

Happy Birthday Lisa!

1 comment:

 
Hit Counters