Sunday, August 2, 2009

Scategories rocks my Knoll-log

Friday the 24th of July

Tonight me and a couple of my girl friends went out to dinner at Gloria's in Frisco where we had a wonderful time. We sipped Mojito's at the bar in a very sex in the cityesk scene, and then enjoyed some black bean dip, and life altering conversation. It had been a couple of months since we all enjoyed some time together, summer is very busy with vacations and what not,but I did not realize how much I missed them. Unfortunately Mel had to make it an early night due to her sis's baby shower the next morning so Jess and I decided to reconvene with our husbands at her house.

It is also really great to have a couple who you are both individually friends with, while Jess and I were out with Melissa our husbands had a man date and played soccer and ate burgers.

Back at the casa we got into a heavy debate, scategories vs. fired up!... Scattegories was the clear front runner since Fired up is well a little embarassing to talk about. We thoroughly enjoyed our game eventhough Rich and I are always out for blood, I killed on the K's (pardon the alliteration). Then it was time to succomb to Fired up!, which was actually a really entertaining comedy with several good one liners.
Ten and a half, eleven in crocs

1 comment:

 
Hit Counters