Sunday, August 2, 2009

Surprise Going Away Party-thanks girls


Friday July 31st


So my wonderful friend Kandice apparently decided to throw me a surprise going away party a couple of months age (so I am told, I was only filled in on the details after the fact), but unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances she was not able to make it, and as the party approached it all came crumbling down. It ended up being an absolutely wonderful evening, though I really wish Kandice could have made it. The guest list ended up being the Kings, the Wrights, and the Sheffields. We went to dinner at OTB, where we secured free queso on a technicality, so the night was definately looking up. Then after our entrees the OTB employees sang me Happy Birthday with a giant cake box, which turned out to be one of the best chocolate cakes I have ever eaten. Then due to another unforseen event (me voming in the bathroom), we decided to have a low key evening at the Wright Casa, where we enjoyed some libations, some old school music, and the black olympics (see link below).
Thank you all for the party and cake! I love you!

Black Olympics Marty B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS2ZIAQkVc0

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO incredibly sorry I wasn't there! Nick had to pin me on the bed and tell me that I was too sick to go. I was vomiting the entire night....Demerol and I are no longer friends :/

    I hope you had a wonderful night and I really really wish I could have been there to share it with you. Again, I am sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit Counters