Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School

Today was my first day of CRNA school. We had orientation today and a good opportunity to start getting to know my fellow classmates. After orientation we went out for happy hour to Mai Tai in Dupont. It was definitely a nice day, which is good considering it was probably the last truly free day for the next 2.5 years. I really cannot believe this day has finally arrived, when I got accepted it sure seemed like a long time away.
One of the events at orientation was an advice session from the class ahead of us. I am going to share a statement made by one of the students so hopefully you will all understand when I don’t keep in touch as well as expected. She said to tell your friends and family “I love you, but I’ll see you 2.5 years.” Although the demands have not started yet, I know they are coming and soon, but please help me keep in touch. I love you all and miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters