Saturday, September 26, 2009

Week 3

Just another week, mostly consisted of studying, reading, and going to class. I was finding myself a little bored (I have no cable, and everyone else is too busy studying to hang out) so I read the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series (3 books), very nice light read. This week also began the first week of test prep, my first exam was a week from Tuesday, so the atmosphere in class has changed a bit. Everyone is bussing about the upcoming exam and what we've heard from the previous class, and what's going to be harder the written or the practical.

I managed to sneak in a little fun as well. Friday night I went out with a few girls from school, we ate at Circa in Dupont Circle, it was good but not great, but when a bottle of wine is involved the food isn't quite as important. Then we went to a bar called Buffalo Billiards and played table top shuffle board, which I suck at, but it was soo much fun. I really enjoyed myself, this is the first time I've really gone out since I moved up here, so it was a welcome distraction.

Then Saturday morning we had a practice Anatomy practical in the cadaver lab, had to be there at 10am, not particularly fun. But the exam was easy, I did very well, so hopefully I don't have to worry too much about Tuesday...we will see.

I am scheduled to get my first visitor's tomorrow! Thane and Steph are coming for a visit, another welcome diversion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters