Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 7

So this week starts a crazy three week stretch of chaos. In school this week my research group and I formed our problem statement and hypothesis, we will be researching the role of the CRNA in chronic pain management and palliative care. This is a big advancement in my research project, next step is a massive lit review, sounds fun huh?

On wednesday this week Sara and I went to a girls night out event at Constitution Hall in DC. We had a really great time, free drinks, shopping, and girl talk, + free front row parking=winning evening! Also, anything that gets me out of the house on a weeknight is nice.

Then its time to start studying Anatomy! Test two is coming up next tuesday... It was cold and rained all weekend, which was nice because I really didn't want to leave the house all weekend, but on the downside I didn't really want to study either. I wanted to take a nap!

Sunday I started a four week belly dance class at a studio in Clarendon. It was a really fun interactive workout, and we even got a jingly hip scarf to dance with, followed by more studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters