Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 8-2/3 through Anatomy!

Monday we had our introduction to the anesthesia machine, which is great, it is especially nice to have a break from cadaver lab and blocks!

Tuesday, I had Anatomy round 2 of 3! Had oral exam at 8am followed by a practical exam at 2pm, followed by drinks at the campus bar and finished the day off with my health policy class.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend anytime recovering from my anatomy exam, because I had Wednesday to Monday to cram in 2 months of anesthesia work. So this started Wednesday as soon as class was out, and continued thursday (kinda).
Friday and Saturday morning I took a break. Nicole and I went to dinner friday night and went to see the free showing of HP6 on campus. We love HP and didn't want to wait until it's out on video to see it again. Then Saturday (October 24th) was Leo's third birthday and first big birthday party. Sara went all out for Leo's Little Einsteins party, and Leo had a wonderful time. Except for the happy birthday song, he was doing good and had already blown the candles out twice, but then we started singing, and he had a small meltdown (see picture above). I also got to spend some time on baby duty. Josey is getting so big, and is absolutely beautiful. She is such a good girl, she was calm and quiet for the entire birthday and then some. After all Leo's guests left and it was just the family, Leo enjoyed opening his birthday presents. The cutest gift he got was his apron and oven mitts from his grandma.
Then I headed back home for some serious study time...
Sunday, the fun really began. I went to my car to head to my belly dance class and my car battery was dead! Why was it dead? Because overstress from school makes me DUMB + my parking garage is really dark... Seriously, the more I worry about a test the worse I do... Oh well! We will deal with it later because I do not have time, energy, or emotional strength to deal with it today. That will be a lovely thing waiting on me after I finish my oral exams...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters