Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 7-HELL week take two

I have no pictures, and no fun things to talk about.... This was the WORST week of my entire life, I did absolutely nothing from sun up to 2am except study, with occasional breaks to eat and workout.  The fact that I was able to maintain my workout routine throughout the week is the only reason I was able to stay sane...  I have never studied so much in my entire life.  I think I studied more in the last two weeks than I did all of last semester combined.  I have had three tests in the last 7 days! 

Ok, so enough complaining, on the bright side my wonderful husband has cooked for me, and been very patient while he's been being ignored.  I did try to help cook one night and the following picture is what happened....
So I was studying on the stove and turned on the wrong burner, next thing I know my notes are on fire!

On Friday, I did get to cut loose with some friends after my big Physio exam.  We went to happy hour at J. Paul's in G-town and had $1 Oysters and beer, watched some olympics and shared some great conversation with some good friends...

The only downside is that I have another exam on Tuesday, so I have to keep on studying... Which kind of presented a bit of a motivational challenge, but I'll make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters