Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Delta Theta's 25th Reunion


Agenda April 24 &25

Friday Night
7pm Meet and Greet in the Chapter Room
Saturday Morning
10am Ritual
12pm Lunch at the Green House
6:30pm Rose Ball at Metropolitan Catering
9:30 Out at Tavern (This was not part of the formal itinerary, but was necessary after it)

This was a very nice weekend, a lot of work went into making it perfect. It was a little sad for me though. There is a core group of girls that I think of when I think about my collegiate life in AOII and unfortunately I only got to see three of them. However, it is amazing to have this one common bond with all these women.
The best part of the reunion for me, besides seeing some women I really love, was getting on the elevator in Stark Hall, pressing 6, and being greeted by the familiar unchanged smell of the dorms as the doors opened. It was nice that something had not changed.

The weekend got a lot better after rose ball when we went out to Tavern. Richard's best friend from high school, Brandon, came out and entertained him, while I enjoyed rekindling some old friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters